by Financial Advisor (FINADD.ai) the edition is valid from 06.12.2021
1. What information we collect and why.
2. Method and place of processing personal information.
3. Dissemination of information.
4. Protection of personal information.
5. Access to information.
6. Cookies, Web Beacons, and Other Technologies.
7. Advertising aimed at the consumer.
8. Links to other sites.
9. Other online services “FINADD.ai”.
11. Legal Information.
12. Our contacts
2. METHOD AND PLACE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION PROCESSING Processing method The processing of personal information is carried out using computers and (or) automation tools in accordance with procedures and methods that meet the purposes of data collection. In some cases, the collected personal information may be available to certain categories of responsible persons of the “FINADD.ai” company. (Data Controller) related to the operation of the site (such as administration, sales, marketing, call center, legal department, system administrators), or third parties (such as third party technical service providers, postal organizations, hosting providers, companies supplying information technology, communication services), which we entrust, if necessary, to perform the functions of a Data Processor. You can additionally request a list of these persons from us. Place of data processing The data is processed in the operational offices of FINADD.ai and in other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, please contact us (data controller and database owner).
4. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION FINADD.ai takes all commercially reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal information and data obtained while using the FINADD.ai website or services. While we are committed to protecting your personal information, we urge you to take all available precautions to protect your personal information during transmission. To do this, change passwords more often, use combinations of letters and numbers, and use a secure browser. Ensuring information security of children FINADD.ai does not knowingly collect personal data from children and persons under the age of 18, and does not send them any requests for personal information.
5. ACCESS TO INFORMATION You have complete control over all personal information that you provide to us. You have the right at any time to clarify or change the personal information that we have received from you, or change the settings for receiving advertising and marketing information from us and our partners. You have the right at any time to ask us to delete all information collected about you (right to be forgotten). To do this, send us an email or letter to the address specified in the last section of this Policy.
6. COOKIES, WEB BEACONS, AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES The website collects information about your behavior on our website and visits to the pages of the website, to obtain statistics of visits and the efficiency of using the website, form a personal approach, and adapt our services to the interests of each user. We do this using a variety of technologies, one of which is cookies. This is data that a website can send to your browser and will be stored on your computer for later identification by the website. Most often, cookies are used to evaluate the performance of websites (for example, to measure the number of visitors and the duration of their stay on the site), to identify the most interesting and visited topics and pages, as well as to ensure the ease of navigation and use of the site, without collecting any -or personal information. Also, cookies can be used to form a personal approach based on the existing user experience with the site and his preferences. Over time, this information can improve the user experience. Cookies are usually divided into session and persistent. Session cookies help you navigate the website efficiently, so that information once requested within a session will no longer be requested again. Session cookies are stored in temporary memory and are erased when you close your browser. Persistent cookies save user preferences for current and subsequent visits (for example, they simplify authorization on the site - they allow you to remember the user's credentials). They are saved on the hard drive of a computer or the storage of a mobile device and are activated when the browser is launched. We use persistent cookies to store information such as the language and country of the user. If you no longer wish to receive cookies, or if you would like to be informed about the receipt of cookies, please set your web browser. However, if you disable all cookies, you may not be able to use some of the services and features of the site.
8. LINKS TO OTHER SITES If you visit third-party sites that are not operated by FINADD.ai by clicking on the links posted on our site, you should familiarize yourself with their privacy terms and other principles of work. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and data collection practices of other companies, and any information you provide to such companies is collected by them by their privacy policies.
12. OUR CONTACTS Private individual “Zarutsky OV” RNOKPP 3331204299 firstname.lastname@example.org